Saturday, August 16, 2008

FLASH: Obama Chooses Phelps's Mustache As Running Mate!

Chicago, IL--

Presumptive Democratic nominee Barack Obama has selected Michael Phelps's mustache as his vice-presidential nominee, shocking journalists and party activists who were expecting a sitting Senator or Governor to be named.

The mustache, which was a late addition to Obama's VP search team, was announced as Obama's choice at a faith form at Rick Warren's Saddleback Church.

Obama issued the following statement:
"I look forward to serving with Michael Phelps's mustache as President and Vice President of the United States. Though I know my selection is an unconventional one, I have never been a conventional candidate. Indeed, Michael Phelps's mustache has a wealth of foreign policy experience, and I look forward to running with it as we take on John McCain in November."

No comments: